What are the things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving Day as fans of the Green Bay Packers?
- That we are fans of the most-storied franchise in all of sports.
- That our team plays in the best stadium in all of football: Lambeau Field.
- That there are Packers fans all across the world with whom you can shout "Go Pack Go!"
- That the Packers are a community-owned team, with no ego-maniacal owner to manipulate the fans, the players, or the city itself.
- 13 World Championships...more than any other NFL franchise.
- Curly Lambeau.
- Vince Lombardi.
- The Glory Years Packers.
- The Lambeau Leap.
- The reigning NFL MVP: Aaron Rodgers.
- A great front office headed by Ted Thompson and coaching staff headed by Mike McCarthy.
- Summer training camp at St. Norbert College since the days of Lombardi.
- Green Bay, Wisconsin!
Oh, one more thing: I'm thankful for you and our other faithful readers.
Go Pack Go!!!