The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's Greg Bedard has a running post of the Packers moves. The Green Bay Press-Gazette is also closely following moves. Shocking, I know.
Here's the latest rolling report gathered from available sources...
- DT Anthony Toribio
- DE Ron Talley
- RB Kregg Lumpkin
- S/RET Will Blackmon (injury settlement likely, which keeps open the possibility he could return down the line)
- WR/RET Jason Chery
- WR Charles Dillon
- OLB Cyril Obiozor
- TE/LB Spencer Havner - Note: Bedard states: "...will be cut at 5 p.m. if the Packers can't find someone interested in trading for him, sources said. That means Tom Crabtree has made the team, and Donald Lee, too. The only way someone would trade for Havner is if they thought someone would claim him in front of them."
- G/C Evan Dietrich-Smith (if no trade possible)
- LB Alex Joseph
- DE Jarius Wynn - Bedard states that the Packers' defensive line will thus consist of "Ryan Pickett, B.J. Raji, Cullen Jenkins, Mike Neal, Justin Harrell and C.J. Wilson."
- OT Chris Campbell OT Breno Giacomini (GB Press-Gazette says, "His agent said the Packers will cut him if they can’t trade him.")
- LB Maurice Simpkins
- OLB Frank Zombo
- OL Nick McDonald
- G/C Jason Spitz (Packers reportedly turned down trade offers)
- TE Tom Crabtree (see above re: Havner cut)
- TE Donald Lee (ditto re: Havner cut reference above)
- DE Justin Harrell (see above re: Wynn cut)