Saturday, August 28, 2010

Taking the Lambeau Leap into Twitter

I have put it off as long as possible, Packer fans. But the inevitable march of technology has finally sucked me in to yet another way to waste time. Yep, I've finally signed on with Twitter.

So, for those of you who just can't get enough of the scintillating commentary here at PackerFansUnited.com, now you can follow me at: http://twitter.com/packfansunited

I'll throw some widgets and buttony thingies on here sooner or later once I get everything figured out to hopefully make it easier for you. So they say.

Anyway, Twitter will perhaps make it easier for yours truly to vent more often and in 140-character outbursts during games. That should keep me out of therapy for at least another season.

As always, thanks for reading.

Go Pack Go!!!