But don't take my word for it. Just look at the salient features:
- Opening kickoff returned by the Bills for about 60 yards. Luckily, the Packers defense holds the Bills to a field goal.
- Packers have an average starting field position of their own 15 yard line.
- A quick slant pass was intercepted and returned about 13 yards for a Bills touchdown.
- A promising drive was halted at about midfield on a botched snap. Looked as if Favre jammed a thumb on his left hand while underneath center.
- Favre is getting hit and sacked.
- The Packers drive down to the Bills 5-yard (on a great sideline catch by Greg Jennings) with about 14 seconds left in the half. Favre is operating from the shotgun and the ball is snapped before he's ready. Result: recovery by the Bills...and end of half.
As I said, ugly. This is a game the Packers should win. But they have to stop shooting themselves in the foot. They look like they did in the early games of the season, not the last two. The Packers defense looks good, if only the offense can get its act together.